Top Ten Books I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Bringing Me
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish.
I haven’t done a Top Ten Tuesday in what feels like forever! This week’s was easy for me. Most of these books I have been meaning to read for a while now and just haven’t gotten around to buying/borrowing/reading them. I wouldn’t mind if any of them were left under my tree by Santa Claus this holiday
1. Allegiant by Veronica Roth- I haven’t read this yet (I think I am one of the last ones to read it) but I want to re-read the first two books before starting this one, but I would be quite happy to see it under my tree.
2. Under the Never Sky & sequels by Veronica Rossi – I have heard so many wonderful things about these books. I need to read them!
3. Shatter Me series by Tahreh Mafi- I am dying for a new and exciting dystopian series.
4. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancy- Incredible premise that seems like it would keep me on the edge of my seat.
5. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell- I loved Eleanor & Park and Fangirl and can’t wait to pick up Rowell’s novel for adults.
6. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke-
7.Defiance & sequel by C.J. Redwine – Postapocalyptic fantasy <3
8. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Steifvater
9. The Raven Boys & The Dream Thieves by Maggie Steifvater
10. The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson- Which is only this far down because that is impossible…. it doesn’t come out until January 7th but I wish I could get it sooner!