So last week I read Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi, and this week my pick is….
- That cover!!! I know, I know, don’t judge a book by it’s cover but damn! It’s beautiful, creepy, and intriguing! I’m hoping with a cover like that the book will be just as dark and creepy.
- I haven’t read an engaging, creepy book in a while and was hoping that this is what that would be for me.
Since I knew that I didn’t have enough in Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea to take up my whole lunch hour, I grabbed The Raven Boys and figured that I would give that a shot on my break.
Coming Soon from Amanda’s Nose in a Book:
– The Impossible Knife of Memory feature with Chrissi Reads
– Review: Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
– Review: Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke
– What I’m Up to this week: update