I haven’t been very good at this blogging thing since I made a goal to do it 2-3 times a week, but I’m working on it– I swear! Anyway, today is Wednesday! That means I get to catch up on what everyone is reading/writing and what they are doing in general!!! This is my own spin on WWW Wednesday, which is now hosted by Taking on a World of Words!
What I’m Reading…
What I’m Writing…
– Blog posts! I want to get on top of this and not let my poor little blog be neglected.
– Chapter 23 of The Girl in the Glass Coffin. After Chapter 22, I was at 43k words— which I think is pretty awesome :). This week my goal is to finish & send Chapter 23 to my CPs and begin working on Chapter 24.
– A lesson for my writing group on Saturday on Social Media for Writers!
What I’m Up To:
– Roller derby!!! I’m having a blast with it. We’ve been skating for a little over 2 weeks now and while it’s whooping my butt every Tues & Fri nights, I love it.
– Writing group!!! I might post about this very soon.
– Wishing it was spring already, dammit!