I was silly and missed Top Ten Tuesday this week. But since it’s New Year’s Eve I thought I would do it anyway.
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to us by The Broke and the Bookish! For this week’s topic I’m talking about my Top 10 Most Anticipated Releases for the First Half of 2016 (woah that’s a mouthful!) But really— have you checked out what books are coming out in the first half of 2016 alone?!? There’s a ton of them, and so many that look fantastic.
Here’s what books I’m most looking forward to!
10. Passenger by Alexandra Bracken- To Be Released January 5, 2016
Not only is this book going to be released within the first couple of days of 2016, it’s one of my most anticipated of the year. I’m not sure how I’ve never read anything by Alexandra Bracken, but this book involves time travel, so I’m sure I’ll love it and read all of her other books this year.
9. Truthwitch by Susan Dennard- to be released January 5, 2016
8. This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab- To be released June 7, 2016
I read her novel (written as V.E. Schwab) A Darker Shade of Magic in 2015 and loved her writing style. The concept of this novel looks thrilling and I’m really impatient about getting my hands on this one.
7. Bookishly Ever After by Isabel Bandeira- to be released January 12, 2016
6. Tell the Wind and Fire by Sarah Rees Brennan- to be released April 5, 2016
5. The Shadow Queen by C.J. Redwine- to be released February 16, 2016
4. The Last Star by Rick Yancey (The 5th Wave #3)- to be released May 24, 2016
3. Thief of Lies by Brenda Drake- to be released January 5, 2016
2. The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater- to be released April 26, 2016
A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas- to be released May 3, 2016
The second installment in the A Court of Thorns and Roses series has been on my mind since I finished the first book! And since it comes out only two days after my birthday, I’m going to consider it an awesome birthday present!