So let’s get started!
What I’m reading…
I received the illustrated edition of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (and also Chamber of Secrets) for Christmas and have been completely obsessed with it since. Can we pause for just a moment to appreciate how beautiful the illustrations are? I mean, really. They make re-reading this book for what might be the hundredth time a whole new experience for me. The colors and details are just perfection.
I’m also reading Nevernight by Jay Kristoff. This was on a display of new books in the library and I nabbed it before anyone else could! It’s an interesting read so far, with a messed-up fantasy world and assassins for main characters. How fun!
What I’m Reading Next…
After I’m finished with these two books, I plan on continuing with Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (illustrated edition). As for other books, I’m not entirely sure. I never make a monthly TBR because sticking to it is impossible. So maybe it will be one of the two books I ordered from Amazon yesterday, or something from the library at school. We shall see.
What I’m Writing…
- Query letters: working on two to send out this week!
- Chapter 13 of The Source Chronicles
- I haven’t worked on this MS since before NaNoWriMo started. I’m struggling to get back into the groove. My CP Diana helped me with something that’s been hanging me up and hopefully that will get the ball rolling again!.
- Editing Chapter 2 of The Girl in the Glass Coffin
- Parts of this MS are too wordy, so I’m going through to try to condense those areas and make it a better book overall!